To coincide with most of your Visit 3 assessments, we have just booked our next tutorial on Thursday 17th January 2019 at SpaMedica, Birmingham.
This includes tutorials on:
1) Binocular Vision – looking at the work of extraocular muscles, BV conditons and comparing neurogenic paresis and vs mechanic restrictions along with case studies.
2) Urgency of referrals – real life case scenarios of patients that attended in practice, discussing diagnosis and the recommended management guidelines.
Venue: SpaMedica, Apex House, Calthorpe Road, Edgbaston, Birmingham, B15 1TR.
– Experience state of the art, brand new facilities in the heart of Birmingham
– Free parking is available outside the venue (16 spaces available).
– It is a 10 minute walk from Five Ways train station.
– Many buses go past the venue (next to the Costa Drive Thru at the big Five Ways roundabout).
- Free dinner from 630pm, tutorial starts at 7pm
- Handouts provides
- Freebies and prizes
- Your chance to network and share ideas with other pre-reg’s
Only £50! Payment is now available via card (not PayPal)
To book, please visit:
Please share this with your friends about this course and spread the word!
There is a discount if multiple tickets are purchased
By proceeding with the booking for this event, you agree to the terms and conditions as detailed below.
Terms and conditions
A refund will be made if cancellations are received, in writing at least 2 weeks before the event. We regret that any cancellation after this cannot be refunded, and that refunds for failure to attend the conference cannot be made, and bookings cannot be transferred to other events.